Civil Stalking Injunction Hearings
Darren M. Levitt represents individuals who are served with a Temporary Civil Stalking Injunction issued on an Ex Parte basis. These orders are issued without any notice to the Respondent. After being served with the Temporary Hearing, the respondent may only have a short time to prepare for the final hearing.
Protection orders are issued predominantly issued against men. The orders have serious consequences because they become a public record that show up in even the most basic background checks. These restraining orders can prevent the Respondent from:
- Living in his home;
- Seeing his children;
- Owing or possessing a firearm or deadly weapon;
- Contacting the Petitioner either directly or indirectly.
The person who files the request for Civil Stalking Injunction for protection is called the “petitioner.” The person who must defend against the action by responding to the allegations of stalking is called the “respondent.” Darren M. Levitt is a defense attorney that represents only the “Respondent” in these types of cases.
Salt Lake City Civil Stalking Injunction Hearing Attorney
Levitt Legal, PLLC will defend you at the return hearing by presenting evidence, calling you to testify if you wish, calling other witnesses to testify, and cross examining the Petitioner and witnesses called by the Petitioner. With what you stand to potentially lose, it may be in your best interests to go into the hearing prepared and represented by an attorney.
Call (801) 455-1743 or send an online message to discuss your impending civil stalking injunction hearing with Darren M. Levitt. He can help you understand the situation you face and begin building a solid strategy for your hearing. Levitt Legal represents clients throughout Salt Lake County, Summit County, Davis County, and the surrounding communities in misdemeanor and felony stalking cases.
Civil Stalking Injunction Information Center
- Issues For The Stalking Injunction Hearing
- Evidence Other Than The Petitioner’s Statements
- The Civil Stalking Injunction Hearing
- Consequences Of The Civil Stalking Injunction
- Personal Conduct Order For Utah’s Civil Stalking Injunction
- No Contact Order For Utah’s Civil Stalking Injunction
- “Stay Away Order” For Utah’s Civil Stalking Injunction
- Jurisdictional Issues For Stalking Injunctions In Utah
- Additional Information In The Stalking Injunction Request
- Denial Of A Civil Stalking Injunction
Levitt Legal, PLLC || Civil Stalking Injunction Lawyer in Salt Lake City
A dedicated defense attorney can make all of the difference if you are facing a hearing for a civil stalking injunction. As a Salt Lake City defense attorney, Darren M. Levitt works hard to represent clients in all matters related to stalking offenses, including civil injunction hearings. Call (801) 455-1743 for a free, comprehensive consultation about your unique case.